[at-l] Leki Poles

Lots of complaints about poles.  I broke down and got some in Waynesboro,
VA.  Before that I had limped along for several hundred miles (literally
with ankle injury).  Word of advice, two are better than one!  If you every
try two on a long climb or tough downhill you'll be hooked.  As far as the
noise, I never noticed it from other hikers before I had any.
The wooden stick idea is nice, but I got tired of blisters on my hands, and
found my "sticks" getting shorter every day.

To each their own :)