[at-l] Further Flytes

For those interested in Flyte upgrades, I suggest you call Osprey.  I got my
"spare" by calling Osprey from Damascus.  I had lost enough weight that I
needed to go down a size in belts.  They sent me a free new belt and a
couple of hats to boot!  Now that's customer service.  I would estimate that
if you purchased it would be less than $50.  Weightwise it might add an
ounce or two, but not much over that.  I would put the Flyte into the 40-60#
capability with the hipbelt. (large)