[at-l] Bounced messages

Hello again,

Again, I would like to apologize to all the members of AT-L and
AT-L-DIGEST for the many, many bounced messages you received last night
and this morning.

The problem officially ended early this morning, around 6am EST. It may
appear that you are still getting bounces, however, these are from early
today.

In my attempt to get a simple message to the list using the "backup"
server I have I was careless and spammed the list. It was a "typo" in a
configuration file that caused the problem and once the first message
bounced it kept feeding them back to the list. It was 5am before I
discovered what had happened. I'm a professional, dammit! I should know
better.

Felix, I'm ready for that rope and beans now....

Also, you don't need to write to be removed from the at-hikers list as it
doesn't actually exist. This was a one time mixup. (I actually called it
something else at 5am...)

Milt