[at-l] Re: Unmentionable

Matt asked,

> . I got the strangest set of zits on my butt where the hipbelt
> rubbed (sure you wanted to know, but do other people get these? what can I
> do?) and I realized how I smell after no bathing for a loong loong time.

Was this by any chance a new pack?  I have gotten a lot of zits under
the shoulder straps of my pack when it was new.  This stopped after a
few trips with the pack.  I figured that the manufacturer used some
horrible chemical in treating/cleaning the straps, and that this
caused the outbreak.

Also, moths/butterflies were insanely attracted to the pack when it
was new.  When I took it off for a rest, the straps were soon covered
with them.  This also stopped after a while.

Bob