Re: [at-l] Seam sealer

Hi,
 I'm a chemical engineering major, so I know a little bit about
solvents and I've worked with toluene. Basically, it's pretty gross
stuff and you don't want to breathe it much at all. As far as using a
different seam sealer, I think it would work fine. I mean, it's not
going to come off in a water based solution :) (At least I hope
not... ;) And for temperature, the toluene stuff will probably be ok
above freezing, it will just take longer to evaporate as the
temperature is lower. I hope this helps, and I should say I'm not a
seam sealer expert or anything, I just know a lot about chemistry.

						-Martha Montague
						ME -> GA '98