Re: [at-l] dehydrators

Give WalMart a try if you have any in your area - I got mine up here (don't
know if products carried are the same in both Canada & the U.S. ..) for
*around* $40, but I can't remember exactly.  It was an American Harvest
Snackmaster, and you can also buy extra trays for it, 2 per box, for around
$20.  It works great!  Good luck...

Take care,
Cindi  :)
ga -> me '98!