Re: [at-l] Snakes on the trail

I've only seen a few snakes. the first one I saw was just sunning himself
on a rock, and the other one was underneath a rock at Blue Mt. shelter. I
was messing around with this rock and it turned over. It was hard to see,
but It didn't do anything to me, so I left it alone.

Stephen T. Galyen
Trail Name: Wirlwind
Wirlwind@juno.com
<[_] Hot Chocolate, Good To The Last Drop.[_]>
GA -> ME 2002