[at-l] avoiding the kiosk

Thanks for the insights about Mt. Washington.  I had a feeling that the PO
was more a token than anything.  However. . .it makes you wonder why anyone
would have a PO there in the first place!!!!  (Do tourists send themselves
congratulatory notices before they leave home??!! :)  )  In any case, I will
now look for alternative drop locations.  Wingfoot's book mentions that there
are shuttles from Mt. Washington to Gorham. . . is this a viable
alternative????   This is the last maildrop issue that I have to figure out.
. . .pain in the butt!!  To those of you who've been where I am now, what did
you decide, and how did it work for you???  Thanks in advance.
-Jenn