Re: [at-l] at-l Gypsy's beginning

Gyspy, herself, couldn't figure why she let him do this.  I think it was
last minute trail jitters.  What do you think?  She is not the wallflower
type, so it was totally out of character.   But she should be able to
take care of things at Neels Gap so she wasn't worried.  I tried to give
her my Nalgene bottle but she wouldn't take it(she lost hers at Stover
Creek).   I did feel badly about this, though.  I mentioned that I took
off my wedding ring and hung it on a string around my neck because my
fingers were swelling, and so she took hers off because her fingers swell
also  when she's hiking.  Anyway, she lost her ring at Hawk Mtn Shelter.
My hopes are that she put it in something and that  it will show up
somewhere.  We hunted all over and didn't see it at the shelter.

I'm hoping to join her again soon.

Gail