Re: [at-l] Cookware

kahlena wrote:

> Pete Fornof wrote:
>  So, I took Gutsy's advice and bought the Evolution cookware set.
>
> Hey Pete...
> Evolution...isn't that the stuff with the no-stick-lining?
> I'd say that was the perfect choice for someone who burns water.
> Hope the newbie is doing the cooking...did you tell him/her to bring
> PB&J?
>
> <<Great Big Non-insulting, Non-flaming Grin>>>  Kahley

You absolutely cannot insult me about my cooking! Yes, I do burn water.
So, I reasoned that maybe, just maybe I won't burn it if I got the
non-stick cookware! Of course, what attracted me was the easy clean-up.
That's better than the animal clean-up method I (tongue-in-cheek) I
posted last year and prompty got flamed about. I replaced that old Sigg
set too, as my hands were getting this gray tint everytime I handled the
stuff. Aluminum rubbing off?

Pete