[at-l] Gypsy is off and walking...

Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Marty 'Gypsy' is officially 'on her
way' as of 11am this morning. I had breakfast with her, and Wes 'Friar
Tuck' at the lodge at Amicalola (Friar Tuck and I put a little dent in
that breakfast buffet before leaving ;-).

Weather had been pretty gloomy and we had a brief shower just before they
left headed up to where USFS42 crosses the trail. Temp was 58F and storms
were predicted for the afternoon and evening but I think it held off long
enough for her to reach the first shelter for the 1st night on the trail.

She wanted me to tell everyone, "Hello, and I already miss you guys." She
seemed to be suffering a little list withdrawal but I'm sure the trail
will take care of that soon enough. She was pretty psyched and couldn't
wait to get started.

Will get the first journals from Neels in a few days and post them for
all to read.

Walk on,
Milt

--
    Milt WeBB - IQ Software Corporation - 3295 River Exchange Drive
     Norcross, Georgia USA 30092 - 770/446-8880x245 - www.iqsc.com