[at-l] RE;knees

I have used WD 40 and DMSO ( get at farmers co-op). DMSO worked for me
but is illegal to use AS a medicine in US but is
legal in most of the world.( WHY,AMA ?)
20/20 had a big story about this several years ago. Also,a DR. Joel
Wallach has a free tape out (1-800-872-3798) that talks about arthritic
pain.
His belief is the use of chicken cartilage will help rebuild the
cartilage in your joints.He says to drink 4 oz. of Knox gelatin mixed
with water or juice every day.After a 2 month hike,my knees hurt so I
tried it and they did quit hurting.I do not know if it was the rest or
gelatin that did the trick but I do know that I have stronger finger and
toe NAILS!!!

Kojac-Flatwoods,Tn.