Re: [at-l] reply bad knees!!$%@)(*&+_#@!

Benjamin Brent Forbis wrote: <snip>

>I would really like to here from you Pete about the treeatments you are
> trying. I have heard a little about what you are trying but don't know where to
> find them? I would appreciate a note, or more info. <snip>

> Pete send more info about your knee relief stuff,... <snip>

Ben,

Either go to the library or purchase the book, "The Arthritis Cure" by
Jason Theodosakis, MD., M.S., M.P.H., Brenda Adderly, M.H.A., and Barry
Fox, PH.D. The ISBN is 0-312-15284-I. Cost is $22.95.

I think this book is second on the NY Times Best Seller List. Arthritics
all over the country are scooping these up. I had to order mine, as they
were sold out. The author advocates diet, exercise, and supplement
therapy. The supplements he recommends are glucosamine sulfate and
chondroitin sulfate. These can be purchased (if they're not sold out!)
in any health food store such as GNC. I am taking the glucosamine, but
can't seem to get the chondroitin as it is sold out everywhere I look.
I'm still trying.

It's too early to tell if the stuff is working, but the exercise/free
weight program, weight loss, and stetching by themselves have helped
immensely. I hardly ever do the treadmill, but got on it yesterday and
only had a little pain and stiffness. Same thing with the stair climber.
I noramlly only cycle, which has never given me pain.

Good luck.