[at-l] Put me in the 80% that didnt make it.

HI gang,

	Deeeepression has set in. My leave has been canceled I will not be
Thru-Hiking this year :<(((((. On the brite side I have a good job and
plenty of backpacking supplies. I will just have to work on completeing
my section hike of the AT until another Thru-Hikeing chance comes along.
Sure I could go now and get a different job when I return, but after 24
years with the same company I have earned some good benifits. Hopefully
I can take early retirement in 12 years! Then I can hike the trail as it
should be hiked....with unlimited time. Maybe my old body will hold up
for that long :<). I hope to meet a lot of the class of 97 as you come
thru Virginia. Now I think I will pack up and head up into the woods
somewhere and wait for it to rain.

chase

p.s. ^waven^ I thought Oswo was a wabbit, untill that wascel meowed at
me!

--
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso/chat.html    Appalachian Trail Talk
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso