[at-l] Traditions (trail names)

In an earlier post I wrote:

> I don't have one yet.  So far I'm just a section hiker.  I usually
attribute
> the lack of trail name to the fact that I haven't pissed off anyone
enough to
> be given one.

I did not intend that this be interpreted to mean
that I feel one has to piss someone off to get
a trail name.  On the contrary, I hope I find the
trail name I want before I am given one by
someone I pissed off.  I have thought of many
that relate to my "secular" life but when I am
on the trail I am escaping that.  Since my thru-
hike is years away, I have time to find just the
right name.
Rich