[at-l] Fox Hill Inn and Emails - '97 Hikers

To all you '97 hikers, the welcome mat is out at the Fox Hill Inn.  If you
want to post an email message to the AT-L or ATML, we will be happy to
accomodate you.  If you decide not to come to the Inn, but are in the area
and want to put something on the airwaves, give us a holler and we'll be
glad to post it for you. If you are interested in reading more about the
Inn, you can read quite a detailed account of it at Wingfoot's site in the
'95 alumni section at the bottom of our newsletter.
Hope to see some of you here, some at Trail Days and if all goes well, some
of you on the Trail!  And if you hitch into Troutdale to get a mail drop or
just to get a burger, give us a holler and we'll come down to meet you!
Would like to put faces with all these names!  Good luck and hike YOUR hike.

"Full Moon" and "Celestial Spirit"

Mark and Janet Holmes-Innkeepers- Fox Hill Inn,Troutdale,VA(1-800-874-3313)
GA-NH '95  MD,PA+NH-ME '97
AT Journal (w/pics now!) at http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
Provider of shuttles in SW VA