Seattle Filmworks

Pooom,
Don't forget to factor in that you don't have to pay postage
when you send off your film mailer and that you get a replacement
roll of film with your developed photos.  I've only used
Seattle Filmworks for 2 rolls of film and the pictures
have been fine.  I like that they give you the little photo
summary pics on one sheet.  The pictures on my web page are
from the email delivery option from Seattle Filmworks.  Granted,
the delay with mail delivery is a drag, but when you're out on
the trail and everything has to be mailed anyway, it's no big
deal.

I haven't yet gotten any slides done, but I am planning on
having slides and prints made from each roll as well as the
digital images.  The digital images will be sent to a friend
electronically by Seattle Filmworks the same day that they are
developed.  He will then be posting them to the web.  Another
friend will be receiving the actual photos and slides and he in
turn is going to snail mail me the 1 page summary of my photos so
that I can pick out which photos I definitely want posted and also
get some idea of the quality and content of the pictures.  He will
also be forwarding on the replacement rolls of film to my P.O. stops.

Wish I could tell you more "technical details" about it, but
I don't know any, other than that I'm a pretty satisfied customer.

Rachel
"Solophile"  GA-->ME  '97
http://www.webcom.com/markham/at-hike