[at-l] Re: Socks

>	What I use, and have been for some time, is a wicking sock like
>by wigwam.  On top of that I use a heavy wool socks to reduce friction.
>It works great for me, and I have a tendcy for my feet to get a bit wet
>but with this system it works great.
>
>-=phil

I like the Wigwam Gobi liners too, and I usually use them under either
Wigwam Ultimax socks or else the Thorlo Trekking or Hiking socks (it's soooo
comfy!).  Definitely a combination I'll be bringing on the AT with me!
Especially the Thorlos, which I find to have a "supporting your feet" kind
of feeling and are really cushy.  I may also bring a pair of Polartec socks
to wear in my tent if my feet get cool, but am undecided about that.  But
after having liners, I'll never hike without them again! :)

Take care,
Cindi