[at-l] Sandal evangelism

Michael,I'll start the thread! let the umbrellas go! Last year met 2
thr-hikers who wore sandals except on the southern part when it was
snowing.The girl was Poly and her partner was Esther who wore keds,The
other male hiker whose name escapes me said he always hikes in
sandals,no foot problems at all plus no worry about fording streams.All
of the above did go with lite packs and made big miles.I met them in Pa.
and they were making big miles even on the rocks so a ;new wave' on the
way??

Kojac-Flatwoods,Tn.