Re: [at-l] Camp Shoes (new thread.)

I carry sandals (not Tivas) for camp shoes and creek crossing. My wife
got them for me at a discount store, maybe Walmart. They are very light
weight and have velcro straps. I wear polartec socks if my feet are
cold. I'll cover the socks with plastic bags if it is very wet and
muddy. I'm thinking about trying some of those Sealskin (sp?) socks
because the bags tear up after a while. If camp is really muddy I just
wear my boots til bed time. Has anyone used the Sealskins? Hopeful