[at-l] Results: Trail Mixtasy

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

Here are the results of my 'What is your favorite Trail Mix ingredient' thread.
Dried pineapple was the only significant ingredient with multiple votes (it got
about 4). Some people listed more than one ingredient...... i have listed them
all in here. My (boring, i've been told :)) base was granola, raisins, peanuts,
m+m's. So without further hesitation, here are the results of the ultimate
Trail Mixtasy........ YMMV :)

banana chips, dried mango, (dried) pineapple, blueberries, sesame sticks,
almonds, coconut, dried apricots,  cashews, honey-roasted peanuts, "craisins"
(a sweetened dried cranberry made by Ocean spray), coconut flakes, Teddy
grahams, macadamia nuts, corn nuts, chile picante corn-nuts, Snyders pretzel
pieces(honey mustard), carob chips, jordan almonds,pine nuts, smokehouse
almonds, honey roasted (or plain) cashews,sunflower seeds, reeces pieces,
butterscotch chips, yellow raisins,

Thanks to everyone who participated...... i know i've got a few new goodies
i'll be adding to my next batch! Peace.

-J- (soon to be Rambleon)
jeremyr@us1.ibm.com
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't
do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the
safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain-