Re: [at-l] RE: You may be an ounce weenie if....

I usually assume that an outfitter store has a scale handy for its
customers.  I shopped in one Fri. that did not have a scale when I asked
to weigh a fleece jacket and I was surprised.  The clerk did say "it's
pretty light."  I did not buy anything that day.  TCJ