[at-l] Beer on the AT

For all you beer lovers on the AT, consider stopping at Market Cross
Pub, in Carlisle PA. One of my favorite after hiking stops.
 Just a short hitch from the AT.  Great pub food
and minimum of 20 beers on tap with Guinness, Bass, Harp, Murphy's
Newcastle Brown, Red Hook ESB, John Courage,Royal Oak Plae Ale and of
course Yuengling from PA.

The pub is in downtown Carlisle at 113 N. Hanover Street. ( Easy to
find just ask any student from Dickinson.

PS.  They also have over 75 bottled brands from 20 + countries.  Also
I am not an ownner so this is an unsolicited offer.

Rich Scanlon
KTA Webmeister
rms@acsworld.net
http://www.reston.com/kta/kta.html
"If you are too busy to hike, you are too busy"