Re: [at-l] bivy sacks?

In a message dated 97-02-11 15:51:32 EST, deelliot@mailbox.syr.edu (Dawn E.
Elliott) writes:

<< And people who have thru-hiked....when you get back, do find yourself
 still restless and ready to go?  That must be difficult...after moving and
 being somewhere new everyday to then be in one place. >>

It goes on and on. Every spring -even with the idea of the approach of spring
(beginning in oh, say, Dec.) I can't stand it. I long to be hiking. I talk
about it. Dream about it. Find myself looking at the sky and wanting to go.
 My feet start without me. I will go back some day. It is too
powerful/wonderful/joyous an experiece to simply fall away.

So the answer to your question is a resounding YES!.