[at-l] Re: failure notice

Thank you very much for advising me of the status of my important message to
Jason.  This is the address he asked me to now use as he has "pulled off"
the list to start his thru hike.  Maybe someone out there will read this who
can get the message to him somewhere.  I think this address he gave me may
be his parents' (somewhere in Florida I think).

Jan
"JanNan Express"