[at-l] Re: Stoves

At 06:16 AM 2/10/97 PST, you wrote:
>I have the option with my MSR to burn white gas or kerosene.   What's the
>difference and which will be more available on the trail ?
>
>Wayne,     Tulsa
>WJFeruson@JUNO.com

Wayne,

You will find white gas everywhere.  Kerosene burns dirtier and not as hot -
forget that stuff.  Most places along the trail have Coleman fuel (white
gas), so you shouldn't have any problem.

Mark
	Mark and Janet Holmes
	GA-NH '95  PA+NH-ME '97
	AT Journal at http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
	Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
	Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
	Provider of shuttles in SW VA
	Phone: 540-677-3313