Re: [at-l] Gear question: Coolmax

At 07:13 PM 2/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Where to find Coolmax T-shirts? I've gone thru all the current gear catalogs
>I have (Campmor, Sierra, REI, LL Bean), their websites, and have been
>digging on line with little success. Any suggestions of chain stores that
>might carry 'em? Biking stores (online) have Coolmax jerseys but I've never
>liked collars, I'd rather have a short-sleeve T.
>
>Thanks for the leads!
>Sandy
><downs@nb.net>     	Visit Cyberwall! http://www.nb.net/~downs/

Sandy,

Try Road Runner Sports - all kinds of great stuff like this for both women
and men. For women I saw short sleeve Coolmax shirts as well as v-necked
short sleeve Coolmax T's and lots of Coolmax singlets.

Customer Svc. number is 1-800-662-8896

Also, another mail order company - California Best.  800-225-2378.  They
have short sleeve Coolmax T's as well.

Hope this helps!

Mark

	Mark and Janet Holmes
	GA-NH '95  PA+NH-ME '97
	AT Journal at http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
	Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
	Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
	Provider of shuttles in SW VA
	Phone: 540-677-3313