Re: [at-l] Fw: Threat to Internet usage!

Seems I read that the FCC has turned this proposal down. One digital
service that may succumb to pricing increases is local ISDN service. Some
parts of the country have fixed rate local ISDN service and the local
telco is petitioning to change this to a per minute billing structure.
This isn't to make money as much as it is to make some of the newer
digital stuff more attractive (ATM and Frame Relay).

Now we way off-topic now!!! Anyone wishing to discuss, we'll go offline.

 -Milt

--
    Milt Webb - IQ Software Corporation - 3295 River Exchange Drive
     Norcross, Georgia USA 30092 - 770/446-8880x245 - www.iqsc.com

 ** Nothing will come of nothing. Dare mighty things. -Bill Shakespeare **