[at-l] Re: Call Kraft

forgot to mention that they wanted my complete phone # address etc... I
happened to mention " Sponsorship" ;-)  They went...hmmmmmm??? I said I'd
have to change my trailname to  " Squeeze-n-GO"  or  Cheeseweed...
Tumble...

----------
> From: Tumbleweed <n8fcf@onramp.net>
> To: Jan Kerns <jkerns@agen.ufl.edu>; at-l@saffron.hack.net;
atml@trailplace.com
> Subject: Re: Call Kraft
> Date: Friday, January 31, 1997 3:59 PM

I didn't get Jan, but got someone I'm sure just as nice.. What super people
to talk to!
They are aware of some calls coming in about this thread we have going
here. She wanted to record my message so that the marketing dept. could
here me explain how this is getting all started. They have no internet
experience or knowledge at all..(I asked) So I explained about the list
servers that have litterally thousands of people seeing info like what were
proposing here. I explained how it will help the backpacking community and
present possible better profits from that item... They were happy to hear
that this item was a bigger hit than they thought...
Their # is 1-800-323-0768   the product is Squeeze-n-snack. Such little
effort for a little better possible food choice along the way..just a call
away
  Please everyone call... I love my cheese!!!
                      Tumbleweed   GA>ME 97