[at-l] Filling Fuel Bottles

How full do you guys really fill your fuel bottles?
I know all the bottles are marked with this fill line
at about 2/3 of their actual volume.  So, for my 22 oz
fuel bottle, I'm only supposed to fill it with about 15 ounces.

Do people generally stick to this guideline, or do you
tend to overfill?  What are the dangers/risks of overfilling?
Will your stove just not work, or are you actually endangering
yourself by operating a stove with an overfilled fuel bottle?

(How many more minute detail questions can I come up with in
the next 47 DAYS???)

Rachel
'Solophile'  GA-->ME  '97
http://www.webcom.com/markham/at-hike