Re: [at-l] I'VE GOT IT! MY TRAIL NAME IS....

Think about this Phil.....So many people are going to ask you if your
hiking with that name cause you like to distribute those " Watch Tower "
little magazines I find in alot of the laundry mats when I was single. No
offense to the Jehovah community...
Just a little thought....   Tumbleweed