[at-l] at-l Trash

The best way to take care of your trash is to carry it to the next town.
I kept mine fairly neat (squashed the cans, and folded any paper stuff)
so it wouldn't take up tons of room in my pack).  Occasionally, you will
get lucky and find a trash can in the middle of nowhere, but you might
not feel like stopping and unpacking your pack (for example if it's
pouring rain)  to get to the trash,  in which case you pass up that
particular trash can.

Gail