Re: [at-l] Tarps and Bivy Sacks...

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Diana ^(raven)^ wrote:

> Jeff Mosenkis wrote:
> >
> > I just got the Integral Designs product info today.
>
> > They also do sleeping bags and tents and clothing, and it looks as if it
> > is custom made.  There are lots of options you can specify (pit-zips,
> > shoulder patches, lining, etc), I think on bags you can choose the down
> > fill power (and possably colors on some stuff).
> >
> > BTW - someone was asking about silk sleeping bag liners?  They have one for
> > $34.
>
> Oooh! Oooh! Me! I want a silk liner!!! And I need some raingear and
> other clothes! Do you have a phone number for ordering a catalog?

They are in Canada, and I don't see a 1-800 #, but  403-640-1445 and an
e-mail integral@agt.net  They have a homepage, I don't have the URL
offhand, but I think it is www.agt.net/public/integral.  Enjoy, they look
like they make solid, custom stuff at very reasonable prices (and you can
choose your own colors - yipee!)

-jeff
Jeff Mosenkis            MAPSS Student          University of Chicago
                     jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

              *Freelance Joking Avunculate For Hire*