Re: [at-l] Solophile's Gear

>I'm surprised you aren't taking a snakebite kit.  Also, I'm surprised you're
>relying on fleece instead of a down sweater, at least during the first month
>or so.

Uh oh.....same things I was planning on doing.... Is it really so cold down
there that you can't use just some 200 Polartec & a Gore-Tex shell (w/
longjohns)?  And I thought snakes weren't supposed to be a problem as long
as you left them alone (or am I going to be "snake fodder"? <g>)

Slainte,
Cindi