[at-l] A Very Special Hiker's Birthday!

I have to take a moment of your time and share a birthday wish to a very
special person!  She brought sunshine into my life, and fills me with pride
and joy with her accomplishments.  My life is richer by far because of her,
she is strong, intelligent, independent, and talented.  When I am with her,
I am enchanted by her joy for living and when we are apart, her spirit still
lingers and keeps me strong.  She is an inspiration, a friend, my favorite
hiking partner and just happens to be my daughter Christine (Firefly 96) who
just turned 21 today!   Lucky, lucky me  :-)
The mountains and the sky are all the therapy I need.