Re: [at-l] Gram's medical advice

In a message dated 12/19/96 20-50-12, kahley wrote:

>I have resorted to my Gram"s remady..when all else
>fails...
>have a nip.

This is similar tothe method I call the hat trick.

Hang your hat on the wall and sit down with a bottle of Jack Daniels
(or whatever poison is your favorite).  When there are two hats on the
wall, get under the covers and sweat it out.  It probably works by letting
you get a good sleep.

Feel better

Rich