Re: [at-l] Vitamin "I" and other pain relievers

In a message dated 12/20/96 13-35-37, Pooombah asked:

>anyone else NOT bothered while hiking but at other times?

Not any more, but before I got my orthotics. When I walked/stretched, I would
hurt terribly for a while and then I would warm up and not feel the pain.
Then I could walk for long stretches. But if I sat for awhile the pain was
terrible.

Several doctors were no help. Then a runner friend diagnosed plantar
faciitis, directed me to a doctor and recommended calf stretches. The doc
recommended stretching too. That and orthotics cured the pain.
Sally