[at-l] Re: Jan Curren's book

At 07:16 AM 12/15/96 -0500,Milt wrote:
>Hello everyone. While I have you on the line let me wish each of you a
>very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
>
>On the subject of books, I haven't seen anyone mention the book by Jan
>Curran, "Journey of Discovery", Jan was an '86-'87 thru-hiker. I read it
>and found it very enjoyable, but quite different that others I've read.
>Odd thing, and a surprise, was the story ends in the middle of the trail.

I would agree Milt. I picked this book up in a bookstore in Asheville the
other day and was reading it. Very good read.  Maybe someone will get me
this for Xmas? Of course the local library doesn't have it.

Mark

Mark and Janet Holmes (Appalachian Trail - GA>NH (minus PA) '95)
NH > ME + PA 1997
Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
VA 16
Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
AT Hiker stopping point in the Grayson Highlands!
-provider of shuttles in SW VA
Phone: 540-677-3313
http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/