[at-l] Favorite Books

My dad found a great book used for me,
	It is Where the Water Divide, by Karen Burger.  I don't have it
handy but if you get a chance read it.  Covers her, and husbands, hike of
the Continential Divide trail from Mexico up to Canada.
	I will agree that any of Cindy Ross' books are good.  For those
with families will get alot of help with younger kids.  (I have met Cindy
and the family, and they are super!)
	And who can't go without Wingfoot's guide?  (hehe)  BTW, when is
the new edition coming out?

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu  |  http://www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans   |   W
|    GA --> ME           U2-They Might Be Giants-Pink Floyd-Rush  |   G
|      1997                 looking for any 'live' material       |   B
|<Loyola College, Baltimore>               Magic: The Addiction   |   T
      -=The mountains are calling and I must go. (John Muir)=-        !