Has anyone seen "Weathercarrot"?

HI. I'm new to the list so I guess a short bio is in order.

I'm a 31 year old female registered nurse who got fed up with fighting the
health care system and has left it all, for a while at least. I'm originally
from Pennsylvania but I've been living in the UK and The Republic of
Ireland off and on now for about three years. Last year I went home to
prepare for and to hike the AT. I was on the trail for 7 months, from the
1st of March until the 30th of September. I went solo and tented most of
the way in order to make it as much a trip of solitude as is possible on
the AT. I've been back in Ireland for almost a year now which brings me
to the question that I'd like to ask:

Does anyone out there know "Weathercarrot", Greg Walter? He's done
at least one thru-hike of the AT. It seems to me that when he's not
thru-hiking he spends a couple of months out there on the trail anyway. I
know he has volunteered a good bit of time to the ATC's Konnarock
Crew. I met him on the very first day of my hike and his encouraging
words on that day stuck with me through it all. Like magic he showed up
at the end of my hike and he and I got lucky enough to come through the
100 mile wilderness in a void. We were in touch for a short while but
now........... Well, it seems as if he has disappeared from the face of the
earth as mysteriously as he first appeared.

If anyone out there could set either he or I in the right direction I greatly
appreciate the effort. My postal address is:

Tracy Brumbaugh
The Old Convent
Rossmore
Clonakilty