Re: [AT-L] Zamberlan Levante GT boots

<< Any good "breaking in" advise, as this is my first all leather pair.  I
hope
 to use them in about 2 weeks for a 4-5 day hike.

 Don't wear those boots.  Buy a pair of "light hikers" and wear them, or else
buy a pair of sneakers and wear them.  You'll be sorry if you wear those
boots.  Well, you could wear the boots, but carry sneakers for camp and then
wear them if the boots give you fits.  Be certain you have socks that
properly fit each shoe (or boot). Gail