Oops! Lost Mail

I somehow lost all my AT-L mail for 10/5/96 and 10/06/96.  The last piece of
mail I have is from "E. George Oeser" <synergy@nc5.infi.net> about The
Gathering and the AT-L patch.  It hate it when I do things like this.  Don't
know what I did, but after I got my e-mail I went to read it and it was
GONE!!  It's 2:30 p.m. Sunday in Illinois--Central Daylight Savings Time (I
think).  So if anyone is bored, they can send me a duplicate of all that mail
to: IL Fltlndr@aol.com

I should be able to get my mail from this point on?  I wonder sometimes!!

Thanks!

ALice