Re: [AT-L] Oops! Lost Mail

> I somehow lost all my AT-L mail for 10/5/96 and 10/06/96.  The last piece of
> mail I have is from "E. George Oeser" <synergy@nc5.infi.net> about The
> Gathering and the AT-L patch.  It hate it when I do things like this.  Don't
> know what I did, but after I got my e-mail I went to read it and it was
> GONE!!  It's 2:30 p.m. Sunday in Illinois--Central Daylight Savings Time (I
> think).  So if anyone is bored, they can send me a duplicate of all that mail
> to: IL Fltlndr@aol.com
>
> I should be able to get my mail from this point on?  I wonder sometimes!!
>
> Thanks!
>
> ALice

There might be some duplicates here, but I think this is everything.

--
                                          Wilton Lewis

Subject: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] The Gathering
From: "E. George Oeser" <synergy@nc5.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 00:48:37 -0500 (CDT)

Peter H. Fornof wrote:

> What happened to the patch idea? Haven't seen anything on it. Guess it's too
> late for the Gathering. It was suggested earlier, that those of us going to
> the Gathering identify ourselves by putting at-l on our name tags? Do they
> give out name tags at the Gathering? If they do, I'll do it. Look forward to
> seeing you all there.
>
> Peter H. Fornof
> athiker@plantnet.com
> broknspoke@aol.com

We are still working on it and there are a couple of great designs on a
web page right now that you can vote for so that you have a say as to
what the AT-L patch looks like! go to
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven/patch.html and vote for the patch that
you like.

E. George Oeser (aka Needles)