Re: [AT-L] Tent floor waterproofing?

I have a Seria Design Metor light and I have sprayed the bottom of it
with the silicon spray that you see in Campmor.  I have put two good coats on.
I would not  think that it would harm the material.  Seems to be ok.  NOt
rotting or anything.  I would say there is less mositure that comes through,
even with a ground cloth.  I even sprayed the tent fly.  Water just beads off
of it now, or at I thhink better than it did.  This may hurt the breathability.

One Step