Re: Gear Weenie Paramus updates

Jeff must have missed that an EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports) store is
opening right next to the Campmor retail store on Route 17 in Paramus,
NJ.  I recently got a card in the mail inviting me to apply for a job
there.  As of this afternoon (9/20/96, 4:30 pm) the inside of the store
looked fully stocked.  Should be opening up any day now.

This brings the number of outdoor shopping opportunities within a few
miles of each other to 4 -1/2.  The Campmor, Ramsey and EMS stores on Rt
17 north in Paramus, Ramsey's other store in on Rt 17 south in Ramsey,
NJ, and The Sports Authority, just off of Rt 17 north in Paramus.  The
Sports Authority counts only has 1/2 because of its limited selection in
the camping department but the last time I looked, Coleman fuel and
Camping Gaz cylinders were cheaper there than at Campmor.

Vincent J. Goffredo
vinjg@mail.idt.net
"An intellectual carrot?  The mind boggles!"
The Thing From Another World