Suppression of [AT-L]'s

My apologies for sending this message to the entire list.....but I
reviewed the listproc help files and couldn't find anything on this
subject.   My question is:

Is it possible to supress the [AT-L]'s which appear in the subject
field of all the messages from this list?   After numerous replies,
all of the [AT-L]'s begin to crowd out the original subject of the
message.    It also makes it difficult for my mail program (Pegasus)
to keep track of the threads of discussion.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Rick Tjader
AT 2021

<ricktjader@ids.net>