Re: [AT-L] Gutsy's Journals

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, Peter H. Fornof wrote:

> Some of you have requested Gutsy's Journals in the previous weeks. Good
> news. Kathy Bilton has been kind enough to post them in their entirety on
> the AT Homepage under the "What's New" section.
>
> If you haven't already, read about Gutsty's "other" trail name, her luckily
> uneventful trip thru SNP at the same time that the tragic murders
> purportedly took place, her bout with Lyme Disease, trail magic, Ward
> Leonard, and more. Hope you enjoy them, I did. Thanks again for posting
> them, Kathy.
>
> Peter H. Fornof
> athiker@plantnet.com
> broknspoke@aol.com

Sorry for asking, but what is the URL?

David Davison    afn01191@afn.org,  GH3@afn.org
G'ville Hash House Harriers    http://www.afn.org/~gh3/
University of Florida Canoe and Raft Club  http://www.afn.org/~canraft/
Paddling can give you the opportunity to get away from everyday life and find solitude[and]silence.
     -Bunny Johns