Eureka WindRiver 6 Tent

I just ordered one thru the catalog. It won't be used for backpacking, but
as a family tent for my two kids and myself. Backpacking, we tend to much
lighter. I, also, ordered the vestibule.

Anyway, does anybody else own one, and how do they like it? It looked too
good to pass up. I do plan to use it on those Cub Scouts trips and car
camping.

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
"If it is to be, it is up to me"
770.518.5351