Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Thanks!!

Gail/Gutsy -

I'm happy you feel that way - too few thruhikers go
back to support the trails that they used.   It's too bad
more of us don't realize how much satisfaction there
is in giving something back so that others can enjoy it too.

I can also sympathize with Dan.  I'd feel the same way
if Ginny just got back from a thruhike.

We'll see you at the Gathering -

Walk softly,
Jim