Re: [AT-L] Re:Walking Sticks vs Ski Poles

In a message dated 96-09-10 11:53:41 EDT, daniel@circumtech.com (Daniel
Berlinger) writes:

<< Part was balance, part was the light weight (the poles did not become
tiring
 and the fact that I could adjust them would mitigate some of the possible
 fatigue) and part was the shock absorbing mechanism which let me lay into
them
 without feeling like I was going to stress my wrists. >>

What about people like me who sit at a computer all day and get sore wrists.
 Would the poles contribute to carpal tunnel syndrome?

I think of using them since I now have a weak ankle.

IL Fltlndr